FIVE THINGS YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT WHEN WORKING WITH DEB!
- FORGET ABOUT HO-HUM – From the page, as a humor columnist and author, to the stage as a stand-up comedienne, and professional speaker, Deb entertains while she educates. Her presentation style is about bringing fun concepts designed to inspire and motivate positive change.
- FORGET ABOUT DIVA DRAMA – The only demand Deb has when she works with you is demanding the best of herself. Deb supports you in bringing the type of keynote or training presentation that your members, staff, organization or association needs.
- FORGET ABOUT FAKE – The minute Deb steps onto the platform, she connects with members of your audience in a genuine and caring way. Her authenticity shines through as she shares her own mistakes and demonstrates how to rise above them.
- FORGET ABOUT FLUFF – Just because Deb will be fun, doesn’t mean her expertise as a 20-year professional speaker will lack substance. Deb shares proven content, tailored to fit your theme. She will also meet the key objectives you have for your opening, closing or break-out speaker.
- FORGET ABOUT THE SAME-OLD, SAME-OLD – Deb couldn’t do “typical speaker” if she tried! Forget dry bullet points and wordy power point slides, forget dull hand-outs and a talking head. Deb conducts phone interviews with attendees to understand the challenges they are facing, and then designs a program that addresses these challenges.